I Spotted a Stray Pet Wandering
#1: Request a "Wandering Post" on The Lost Pets of Omaha Area Facebook Page
If you have seen a wandering or deceased pet.
If you have not yet done so, send us the following information via Facebook Messenger using the button below to request a post.
- State that your post request is for a WANDERING (or DECEASED) pet.
- Where was the pet last seen? (Use closest cross streets / intersection).
- Description or comments that you want to include.
- No phone number is required.
- A photo is not required, but is helpful if you can SAFELY get one.
#2 Contact the Nebraska Humane Society
If the pet appears to be dangerous, or running in traffic, or deceased, definitely contact the Nebraska Humane Society at 402-444-7800 ext 1. If you see a pet wandering around, you can also report it, but wandering pets are a lower priority than emergencies.